ACT

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Tue Sep 16 00:17:52 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 11:01:07PM +0200, Alex Muntada wrote:
> > There is the act.ini.local file which is used in the server. I haven't tried
> > to use it on instances, but that would be nicer if it works.
>
> The file is actually named local.ini and it works in instances too. I
> just tried it in my vagrant box:
>
> [general]
> name_en = Barcelona Purl Workshop 1234
>
> So, you can just put the "private" settings in local.ini and add it to
> .gitignore file :-)

Sébastien will know better, but I'd say the local.ini file needs to live
on the Act server. So the file needs to be sent somehow to the admin.
As it's likely to be a one-shot thing, emails sounds like a perfectly
fine way to transmit it.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The right answer is worthless with the wrong question!