ACT for YAPC::NA 2013

Aaron Phillips aaron at cpanel.net
Thu Dec 20 23:11:36 CET 2012

Michele,

I am not 100% sure - do people normally ask for a production environment and move everything over or do they convert the testing environment into production?

Or is the testing enviorment just for testing and when we are ready to go live, we setup Act on a server and move it over.

I appreciate any guidance on this.

Aaron