Perl QA 2013

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Wed Nov 21 02:32:25 CET 2012

Mark Keating wrote:

> Hi Sébastien,

Hello Mark,

Sorry, I seem to have missed this mail somehow.

> I don't seem to have write access to all the files in the QA test directory! I cannot change elements of the UI etc. Could you give me write access please - b00k still owns the ui file for instance.

Fixed.

> Also, is there any chance this could be made into an .svn checkout or do we wait until it is live for that? I like to work local and using the Vim on your server is a bit painful.

Setting a SVN repository for the test site is possible, but adds more work.
A less worse way than editing directly on the server ti to rsync the files.
Execute the following commands to copy the files from spectre:

  $ rsync -aCvz test.mongueurs.net:~/qa2013-test/actdocs/ actdocs/
  $ rsync -aCvz test.mongueurs.net:~/qa2013-test/wwwdocs/ wwwdocs/

and these ones to copy back the files to spectre:

  $ rsync -aCvz actdocs/ test.mongueurs.net:~/qa2013-test/actdocs/
  $ rsync -aCvz wwwdocs/ test.mongueurs.net:~/qa2013-test/wwwdocs/

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.