Downloading public details of users as a guest

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Tue Apr 2 19:45:34 CEST 2013

That's Interesting.

On one hand that API requires the cooperation of the organizers to add
the API key to act.ini,
on the other hand I could just fetch the act.ini of YAPC::EU so maybe
anyone can actually see
and use the key. Well, unless that key is the public pair of a private key.
I was actually looking for something like the timetable.ics that
anyone can download.

I tried to configure the API key for the ILPW2013 but it seems my svn
commits are not deployed
to the live site. Is something broken on the act server or am I doing
something wrong?

Gabor