gpw2014

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Apr 23 23:55:01 CEST 2013

Hello burnersk,

As requested on IRC, I configured the test site for gpw2014, copied from this year's conference. It is available online:
  » http://test.mongueurs.net/gpw2014/

You can access the files by logging on burnersk at test.mongueurs.net, in ~/gpw2014-test/

You can use the test site to privately hack on it. It runs on a separate instance of Act, so you'll have to create a new account there. Once you are satisfied with the site, we put it in production within its final domain.

If you never worked with Act before, you'll want to read the documentation for organizers, especially the Configuration, Layout and Templates sections:
» http://act.mongueurs.net/doc/Manual/Organizer.html

Mostly, you need to modify the template parts, based on Template Toolkit 2.

Most of the settings of the conferences are in the actdocs/conf/act.ini configuration file. I already put sensible values here, but feel free to modify the dates and the address for receiving the talks proposals.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.