Act website - PLPW14

Filip Sergot filip at sergot.pl
Wed Dec 18 11:22:48 CET 2013

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
> I don't have the whole mail by hand, by in short:
> - the test site is online: http://test.mongueurs.net/plpw2014/
> - I need your SSH public key so I can give you access to your
>    account on the server so you can work on the test site
> - once you're satisfied with the test site, I'll push it to production

Thank You very much!

My public ssh key:
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDBPmaVsG+vHJ1E47uFAr0XzCrQNhWo2sgPOmCmRbVkr3T3MHkJKjhxD2eyPqixZi3AasJPZ4W5VAySmu0lai/NhVKtTTp2ZYmm3sUBQ3sP+3MFcv1mL2KNSb88ITbV3YqFBFS6nw5/3/BS5fs5ygVwNsmsz1rz5jTQry73ePO2SdY6XKgFO+ATxhF12/yopGoJgfNhYxbM4fIZ41ENcdUhje50jhPCrGDNjW7DNgtTyrDrKksbBi3nu/0IPaSMlsSDTAvxK50txxvyOQpKCIk4Z1CZDNPSEvCFp5ekhEr0oEJtdLqVrKd8sY2890x7FgSuRsLhoOjzD+QLRodkMo7r
@local

I have another request, could you create a test site for Czech Perl
Workshop? I help them with organizing this workshop. It should be
probably czpw14. Would be great!

Thank You again. :)