TPF Payments for YAPC::NA::2013

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Sat Feb 9 07:13:00 CET 2013

This morning, I opened payments for early bird for YAPC::NA::2013. I had a volunteer that put in their payment, but it did not reflect in the payments screen in ACT once they'd paid. I then turned off payments to wait for the TPF Treasurer to confirm it went through. I got confirmation that TPF received payment for http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/user/1738 .

At this moment, I still do not see that they have paid in ACT. Is this because I broke things by turning payment->open to 0 after he paid but before the callback from TPF happened?

Is something else in need of fixing?

Thanks,
Todd