Moving and removing files in SVN and in the live site.

raiph mellor raiph.mellor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:14:04 CET 2013

svn://svn.mongueurs.net/yn2013
http://yapcna.org

I moved 20 files in the SVN repo corresponding to our
live yapcna.org website from actdocs/static to wwwdocs.
Then I removed most of those from the wwwdocs directory.
(And then waited 10 minutes.)

For example, I moved the register.html file from the
actdocs/static directory to the wwwdocs directory and
then deleted it:

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/register.html

The files still appear in the live site and it doesn't seem
to be a caching issue. Am I being an idiot somehow or is
this a limitation of the scripting that's doing the automatic
periodic site refresh from repo, and if so, what do I do to
remove them?

TIA for any help.

--
raiph