LPW 2013

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Mon Jul 1 00:21:12 CEST 2013

Mark Keating wrote:

> On 25/06/2013 09:49, Mark Keating wrote:Philippe just said on IRC that he emailed the bank to ask more
>>> information and see whether it's possible to keep the funds in GBP.
>>
> Hi Sébastien,

Hello Mark,

> I have gone with Euros as I want to get the site launched and this is just easier ;).
>
> I am not sure that the config I set is working however as there seems to be no way I can choose ticket price when I register, so i obviously did something wrong. Could you have a quick look. Could you also set Me as admin for the front end so I can manage the site and news.

That's normal: I had to enable the payment in the global config as well.
That's a mechanism which is here so we can make last time checks, like we just did, and be sure that, for example, the organizers have arranged things with YEF.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.