YAPC::NA 2012

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Wed Jun 19 00:22:42 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 02:00:42AM -0500, Todd Rinaldo wrote:
> Hi, We'd like to retain the data from YAPC 2012. Is there any chance
> you'd be open to some sort of limited onboarding of the data from
> yapc 2012?

Yes. I have already imported the data from sofia2009 from Andrew Shitov's
instance to ours. And I have a database dump of the brazilian instance
to import their stuff (I'm late on this).

Basically, what we would need is a dump of the database (both of them,
the act db and the actwiki db), and some access to the repository of
the templates and files used for the site.

Most of the work is merging the users shared between both instances.

And then it's just a matter of tuits.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 In war, the only winners are those who sell the weapons.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #3 (Image))