LPW 2013

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 10:49:31 CEST 2013

On 25/06/2013 09:31, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
> Mark Keating wrote:

>>> In the mean time, the site is online, with payment disabled:
>>>     » http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2013/
>> Can you just change it to EUR then. I am happy for that the prices
>> are similar enough that I don't care to work out the difference.
> Philippe just said on IRC that he emailed the bank to ask more
> information and see whether it's possible to keep the funds in GBP.

Okay dokey. There is no issue though as I am happy to use Euros if
that's the way forwards.

I am having issue with svn, where is the checkout? Just so i can see if
I typo'd something ;)

Regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat