China perl workshop 2013 setup request

Achilles Xu formalin14 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:08:02 CEST 2013

hi, can you update my ssh public key? Since I have change to a new pc.

ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2g649upeAkEtV6/B55nApi08VrY9koP8BhIO/BttTeqeZVaveqILGJYnE4A9C05WW2AyKV1TaPxdjvUiGlpLcj4iWoVXdLLVXEJM9ndo7lxMJ8aYdupHFm94M1QwZzcO2EUwFGRSxMAJY1H+QbQaDuBxt4BM2J08TbGvPtXfUObgx6bXUDmdiWkf0X7hjrWCwh5ihaPqz1RIvZEsFIPYh2qHuob1C9+GVWuGXefpwpAf0LgYqwJziAD7h6THSkW5tvMm1iFa/9YT82ynPCzsYYOYOJ6IjLl7O2Uab3rRJ+k2JNoU3jR9xG8vtPI1zwWuH5eYGMUJj8TyLGnf1DiQeQ==
formalin14 at localhost

thanks.