YAPC::Europe 2014

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Thu Sep 5 10:01:29 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 01:12:15AM +0200, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:

> (I think we (BooK & myself) began working on supporting git repositories in the current instance of Act, but I don't think it's done or ready yet. BooK will correct me.)

As far as I know, the active templates repositories are updated by a cronjob
every 5 minutes, while past conference are updated maybe daily.

Seems that the difference between svn and git is just to replace
svn up by git pull.

Sébastien, I'm willing to update the cronjob if you can point me to it.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 It matters not how grand your plans when they are built on a faulty
 foundation.                        (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #19 (Epic))