How to commit user if we organize free event?

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Sat Apr 19 00:34:40 CEST 2014

Filip Sergot wrote:

> Hey!

Hello Filip,

> How can user confirm his attendance if we organize a free event?

Because Act was first made for non-free conferences, handling free events is suboptimal and needs improvement. As far as I know, there is indeed currently no way for a user to confirm that they're attending. Maybe there's a way to modify the templates and reuse the payment workflow to confirm.

In the mean time, you can indeed manually enter that from the /payment page. Or, if you have many of them, send me a list of users ID so I directly insert them in the database.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.