[Act] YAPCEU::2015

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Mon Dec 8 10:05:45 CET 2014

On Sun, Dec 07, 2014 at 10:28:28PM +0100, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:

> Actually, no, I didn't do that and use master for both. But I don't think
> a production site is using Git yet. It's a bit more cumbersome because it
> requires (obviously) to double the number of repository checkouts.

Do you really need to double the number of checkouts, or can't you get
away with appropriately placed symlinks?

    actdocs/ye2015 -> ../git/ye2015/actdocs
    wwwdocs/ye2015 -> ../git/ye2015/wwwdocs

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 No matter who you may be, there is always someone who is a little worse
 because he thinks he is a little better.