[Act] YAPCEU::2015

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Dec 16 20:45:48 CET 2014

Diego Kuperman wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2014, at 12:18 AM, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
>
> > Diego Kuperman wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Today, test instance got broken but I didn't change anything since
> >> 2
> >> days ago.
> >
> > Pretty sorry: I pushed a change made by BooK, along a few others I
> > made,
> > and I was sure everything was working on vanilla (the test site).
> > But
> > given the error I think I understand why it worked on vanilla, yet
> > didn't
> > on ye2015. I've reverted the change and now everything works again.
> >
> Thank you. I've proposed myself for this beta-testing of git. So…
> thats perfectly fine!.

I've setup everything to go along that way. Currently, production
points to branch master, we now only need to create a production
branch and update the checkout.

> On the other hand… I'm still waiting to move this to production. Is
> there any problem or my message has been lost on this thread? :-)

I had planned to do it on monday evening, but I unexpectedly had to
spend a whole night on rebuilding MySQL servers.

The site is now live: http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/
The only thing I haven't set is the default redirection.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.