Urgent to get access to CZPW site

Lars Thegler lars at thegler.dk
Wed Jan 8 13:41:24 CET 2014

Hi Nicolas,

I think Sebastien is probably busy elsewhere, remember this is all
volunteer work :)

I have no admin access like Sebastien, but I've set up a couple of
conferences using Act, so I can maybe help you a bit.

The key you sent is only the fingerprint. An ssh public key would
start like "ssh-dss AAA...".

I believe the mail Sebastien sent on Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 02:00:07
+0100 has all the info you need. Otherwise, let us know what you're
missing, and we'll try to assist :)

/Lars