czech perl workshop

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Wed Jan 8 14:12:18 CET 2014

Martina wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,

Hello,

> I had a look but you probably did not send me login details for our website creation. I could not find it.
>
> Could you please send it?

Actually, I did send to the list all the details for you to work on your conference:

  Subject: Re: Creation of a conference website
  From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=E9bastien_Aperghis-Tramoni?= <sebastien at aperghis.net>
  Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 02:00:07 +0100

Here is again what I wrote:

> I created the test site, available here: http://test.mongueurs.net/czpw2014
>
> Note that this is the test site, only for you to hack on it privately. Once you're satisfied with it, I'll create the production site at its final address.
>
> To work on the test site, you can log on the server test.mongueurs.net, with the SSH account czpw. The files are in ~/czpw2014-test/

> I added [Martina's] key to the account, so she should be able to connect right away.
> The account has access to the .ssh/authorized_keys file so you can add more keys by yourself.
>

> I guess none of you ever worked with an Act conference before, so you'll want to read the organizers documentation, especially the Layout and Template pages:
> » http://act.mongueurs.net/doc/Manual/Organizer.html
>
> Mostly, each HTML page (located in actdocs/static/) is made of TT2 templates parts (located in actdocs/templates/). The static resources (CSS, JS, images, etc) are in wwwdocs/
>
> The test site is based on a blank template. Several people have made their sites with modern web things like Bootstrap, but none has committed it back to the base template. Some are on this list so they might be able to help you.

TL;DR:

    ssh czpw at test.mongueurs.net
    czpw at spectre:~ $ cd czpw2014-test/
    czpw at spectre:~/czpw2014-test $ ls
    actdocs@	wwwdocs@
    czpw at spectre:~/czpw2014-test $ head actdocs/static/index.html
    [% WRAPPER ui title = global.conference.name %]

    Welcome to Our Conference web site.

If you want to reuse the templates from an existing conference, it should be as simple as asking the permission from the corresponding organizers.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.