Urgent to get access to CZPW site

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Wed Jan 8 14:32:38 CET 2014

Hi Nicholas!

Nicholas Butler said:

> My colleague and I who are setting this up are in marketing and we aren't
> developers. So we don't know what commands to type if we have to use Putty.

Nice! Not often we see people in marketing here, welcome! :)

Perl events are traditionally grassroots (organized for developers and
organized by developers), but I think it's reasonable to have someone like
yourself be able to contribute too.

Having said this, there's still a rather steep learning curve for getting a
site up and running with Act, and we assume quite a lot of knowledge among the
organizers. This is mostly because of the fact that devs usually organize
these events.

Do you have some local devs among your organizers, who can help you get up and
running? Using them would probably a lot more effective for getting things
done than requesting for introductory help here...

Anyhoo, I hope we can muster some help anyway.

> Please can you tell us how to do this?

I hope so, but please also draw upon your local resources, as everyone in this
channel (Sebastien especially) are just volunteers and in full-time employment
elsewhere.

Regards,

- Salve J. Nilsen (Oslo Perl Mongers)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen