Urgent to get access to CZPW site

Lars Thegler lars at thegler.dk
Wed Jan 8 14:59:56 CET 2014

Yep, that looks more like a public key. If you already have access via
Martina's key, you can add yourself to the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
file.

You need to edit the configuration, templates and static files first,
to make http://test.mongueurs.net/czpw2014/ look like you want it. You
do that through the ssh login.

Once you are happy with the layout, Sebastien can put it into
production, and then you can start adding staff users, setting
permissions, etc through the web interface.

Underlying all this, I think it would be beneficial for you to get
help from some local developer-type people, maybe some local Czech
Perl-developers, since it seems you you are struggling with very basic
stuff. Learning how to edit in vi, configuring Act, and copying files
around though an ssh connection, can be a bit challenging though email
:)

/Lars