to sebastien: online payment and the list

Martina Peštová mp at petamem.com
Tue Mar 18 09:44:52 CET 2014

If you say only one system available so if it means i should decide
between bank transfer and online yef payment in eur, then we decide for
bank transfer. We will check ourselves. If these two systems available
together, the online system with YEF should be also enable for EUR.
Thanks for your answer.

--
Ing. Martina Pestova
Marketing & Sales Associate