to sebastien: online payment and the list

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Wed Mar 26 08:44:57 CET 2014

Martina Peštová wrote:

> Thank you Sebastien. One question, I just got a message from Wendy van Dijk and Elisabeth Mattijsen. They transferred some amount to  yapc foundation account for us for registration fee and sponzorship. How can we handle with it? Thank you.

Hmm, I admit not knowing very well how people use this mechanism, because we never use it in France.
Organizers from the Dutch and German Perl Workshops should know better than me, as they use it.

I think you can create a actdocs/templates/core/bank/Delayed file where you can put the bank coordinates for the transfer.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.