[Act] YAPC::EU 2016

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Oct 27 22:43:23 CET 2015

Alex Muntada wrote:

> Amalia:
>
> > We'd like to have the instance based on Act-responsive templates
> > + ye2015 changes :-)
>
> Oops, I know that I said that just a while ago on IRC but it's
> not obvious what to do for Sebastien.

Apologies for answering only now. I have no excuse except that I am
playing a certain game quite a lot since a few weeks  m(_ _)m

I've created the conference as requested, and added mesefm to the
corresponding team on Git Hub:
  » https://github.com/Act-Conferences/ye2016
  » http://test.mongueurs.net/ye2016/

> What I meant was that copying Act-responsive templates would be
> the best way to start since they are more responsive that the
> ones in ye2015. So I'd start with those for ye2016:
>
> https://github.com/meis/act-responsive
>
> On the other hand, the ye2015 instance has some fixes that should
> be on Act-responsive too. But that work isn't obvious either and
> maybe it's easier if I help you with that: I'll find the commits
> that are meaningful and cherry-pick them into Act-responsive.

This act-responsive repository is a good idea. Should we put it into
the Act-Conferences organization to give it more visibility? At least,
I should use these as new blank templates instead of the old ones.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.