[Act] Fwd: [admin at yapcna.org] login broken

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 15:59:07 CEST 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 02:04:46PM -0400, Daniel Wright wrote:
> > I don't know who to send this to, but every time I login for the past 3 years I have to reset my password to login.
>
> Any suggestions?

I'm assuming the user remembers their password from one time to the next?
I've looked in the database and see nothing special.

Note that because of some broken design in Act, you have log in again
when switching between Act sites hosted on different domains.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 There is no solution to a problem of sheer greed.