[Act] Act instance for Alpine Perl Workshop 2016

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Wed Mar 16 00:47:44 CET 2016

Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Hi!

Hello Thomas,

> This autum (2nd and 3rd Sept) Austrian and Swiss Perl Monger Groups
> (Innsbruck.pm, Vienna.pm, Zurich.pm & Bicycle.pm) will host the first
> Alpine Perl Workshop, merging Austrian and Swiss Perl Workshop into
> one event.
>
> Could you please set up an ACT instance named alpineperl2016
>
> Admins are
> - me (domm),
> - Micheal Kröll (michael.kroell at gmail.com, https://github.com/pepl)
> - Roman Baumer <rba at cpan.org>
> - Dirk Deimeke <dirk at deimeke.net>
>
> I guess Michael was already orga at some previous apws, and Roman and
> Dirk organised Swiss Perl Workshops, so I hope you already have their
> credentials etc.
>
> I'm not sure how the new github workflow works, but I guess somebody
> will need to set up a team (alpineperl2016) and an empty repo
> (alpineperl2016), and add us as users.
> We will then create the various files based on previous ACTs

The team: https://github.com/orgs/Act-Conferences/teams/alpineperl2016
The repo: https://github.com/Act-Conferences/alpineperl2016
The site: http://test.mongueurs.net/alpineperl2016/

The Git Hub workflow is to use the master branch for the test site,
and the production branch for the production site.

> Do we still need ssh access to the test/live instances? If so, you
> can get our ssh keys from github:

With the Git Hub based workflow, connecting on the Act server is no
longer needed.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.