[Act] YAPC::Amsterdam

Theo van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:07:22 CEST 2016

a.k.a "The Perl Conference in Amsterdam"

please setup the servers so we can start publishing the website for YAPC next year.

it has been discussed with people from TPF and from now on, we'd like to use a new 'top-level directory name:

/tpc

sub path:

/tpc/amsterdam-2017

suggested Act-Conference repo:
https://github.com/Act-Conferences/tpc-2017-amsterdam

other conferences will follow that pattern. No longer will "The Perl Conference" be divided in regions, they will be named with the city where it's being held. Much like OSCON. TPF does prefer global branding, As does the majority of the Amsterdam organisers.

If, for example the next YAPC::NA would be held in Detroit... it will be: "The Perl Conference in Detroit" ... /tpc/detroit-2017

please, lets start moving...

Theo

P.S.
will you add co-contributer: Detlev Hauschildt (https://github.com/detlevh <https://github.com/detlevh>)