[Act] YAPC::Amsterdam

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Mon Oct 31 21:20:29 CET 2016

Daniel Wright wrote:

> Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
>
> > If the aim is to make things simpler & easier to find, a single
> > domain like perlconference.org to host all these newly branded
> > conferences seems the most obvious way to go.
> >
> > Act being Act, we need a dedicated subdomain. For example:
> > - act.perlconference.org
> >
> > TPF currently owns perlconference.{com|net|org|us}
>

> If you’d like, I can delegate act.perlconference.org to your
> nameservers, or you can provide the IP address and I can point it
> your way.

If I understand Theo's plan correctly, yes, please setup
act.perlconference.org as a CNAME to conferences.mongueurs.net.
This record is itself a CNAME to the current server, spectre,
but we will Very Soon migrate Act to the new server, phantom.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.