[Act] Please publish the German Perl Workshop 2017 Act instance

L Boivin elbeho at boivin.eu
Tue Apr 18 23:04:23 CEST 2017

Hello,

It's live.
http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2017/

I set Corion admin on the site.
Let me know if it's ok or not, if I need to add someone else.

To update the website, commit and push on production branch
It will be pulled within 5 minutes and published, liked the test
site.
The test remains active (as lons as you push on master)

Cheers
Laurent

Laurent Boivin                    --       mailto:elbeho at boivin.eu
Member of Mongueurs de Perl       --     http://www.mongueurs.net/