[Act] news/edit bug

Detlev Hauschildt detlev at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 23 00:24:05 CEST 2017

Hello Sébastien,

Thanks for deploying the modified Act::Handler::News::Edit.
Unfortunately, I can't see any change in our test server yet. The
variable [% items %] is still empty. But the file that's currently on
github
(https://github.com/book/Act/blob/master/lib/Act/Handler/News/Edit.pm)
looks fine to me. Also works in my local Act installation.

Could it be that the server wasn't restarted?

Detlev