[Act] Double-registrations and non-existing users?

Vorstand Frankfurt Perlmongers vorstand at frankfurt.pm
Thu Jun 15 21:04:41 CEST 2017

Hello all,

on our Act instance, I see People that are double-registered:

http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2017/payments

For example "Durrani Osman" (User 12111)

But I cannot click on that user to see details, as I then get a 404
error for

http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2017/user/12111

The double-registration issue would be more important to me, as our
calculations and invoices are somewhat based on that list. But the user
information (or lack thereof) is also somewhat an issue for me if I want
to mail the speakers...

-max

Frankfurt Perlmongers
c/o Max Maischein
Röderbergweg 167
60385 Frankfurt

UStId./VAT-Id: DE282955092

Vorstandsmitglieder
Renée Bäcker - Wieland Pusch - Max Maischein