[Act] Garbled Non-ASCII characters in the Wiki

L Boivin elbeho at boivin.eu
Thu Dec 27 22:49:42 CET 2018

Hi,

I've applied this patch to Act.
This does not change anything on the tests I made.
Feel free to cross-check and let me know.

Note that this patch applies to version 0.31, while Act
is using version 0.29 of Wiki::Toolkit::Store::Database

I see if I can safely update the version to of Wiki::Toolkit

Regards
Laurent

Laurent Boivin                    --       mailto:elbeho at boivin.eu
Member of Mongueurs de Perl       --     http://www.mongueurs.net/