[Act] The Perl/Raku Conference 2020 in Amsterdam wants to run Act

Harald Jörg haj at posteo.de
Sat Dec 21 17:04:56 CET 2019

I wrote:

> On 12/19/19 2:32 PM, Theo van Hoesel wrote:
>
>> I have done a major push to GitHub:
>>
>> https://github.com/Act-Conferences/tprc-2020-amsterdam
>
> Excellent!  Thank you very much!
>
>> guess you prefer 2020, instead of 2018 ?
>
> Erm, yes, of course.  Thanks!
>
> So the name for the Act config is, as intended, tprc-2020-amsterdam.

Me again...

It would be great if we could actually get write access to that
repository!  "We" = Samantha (samcv), Melinda (damnlie), Detlev
(detlevh), and myself (HaraldJoerg).  Perhaps Detlev already has access,
since he did commits in 2017, but he isn't available right now, and
maybe other volunteers will join in later.

Theo, can you please do that for us?
--
Cheers,
haj