New Github group

Jozef Kutej jkutej at cpan.org
Mon Aug 25 11:48:50 CEST 2014

On 08/25/2014 08:17 AM, Wolfgang Schemmel wrote:

> domm was kind enough to jot down some notes in the wiki:
> http://act.yapc.eu/ye2014/wiki?node=TheFutureOfAct
>
> Perleone

ACT Hackathon sounds great!

It's a good and useful software that can and should be used outside of
Perl community too. I've installed it for a small
one-day-19-participants institute conference[1] and with little tweaks
it worked out well. Basically I've removed the mandatory t-shirt size
and replaced the Perl Mongers groups for "Professions". Installation,
especially the Apache1 and PayPal IPN, was a bit of a hassle, but doable.

I may not make it up to the north in May 2015, but I'm will to help with
creating and testing the installation procedure.

Best regards
Jozef

[1] https://conference.hartmaninstitute.eu/rshieu-2014/