[Act-dev] translating Act into Catalan

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Oct 7 00:44:39 CEST 2014

Alex Muntada wrote:

> I don't know if there's some place where Act translations
> are managed, but I was wondering if you have considered
> using something like Transifex, which is free for FLOSS
> projects:
>
> https://www.transifex.com/
>
> Do you think it's a good idea?

Act I18N is handled in the .po files.
Traditionally, new languages have been added by organizers who
wanted their own language(s) available for their conferences.
Transifex might be interesting, but do you know how does one
integrate this in an FLOSS project? quickly looking at their
screenshots, I guess we'll have to somehow convert our .po
to & from their platform. Should be feasible.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.