ACT

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Sun Sep 14 22:13:53 CEST 2014

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 07:07:47PM +0200, Marc Egea i Sala wrote:

> We are using Act to manage the conference and we edited a lot of
> templates. Finally, I decided to pack all this stuff and I created a
> repo with neutral, not-branded Act templates based on Bootstrap. The
> work is not finished ( I think it's about 50% ) but almost all
> templates visible for non-admins in a new conference are done.
>
> This is not intended to be a final ACT theme. It's ratter an attempt
> to provide a nicer default to customize. This is basically an
> upgrade of the default ACT templates that also looks good on mobile.
> The repo is in github (https://github.com/meis/act-responsive).
>
> I hope this will help someone. I think it's a good base layout that
> can be easily customized to provide a unique style for each
> conference. This is basically what we are doing on Barcelona
> Workshop's webpage.

The current default Act them lives under the skel/ directory in the Act
repository (https://github.com/book/Act/tree/master/skel). I'm definitely
open to replacing our old example set by something more modern. :-)

Thanks for the hard work!

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 A man never knows how many friends he has until they all decide to do him
 in at once.                      (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #2 (Pacific))