Perl QA 2013

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 11:54:22 CET 2012

Hi Sébastien,

Could you place the Perl QA site live now - the only elements we wish to
add to now are the wiki. Could you make sure that markie and idnorton
are both made admins.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat