Perl QA 2013

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 16:33:15 CET 2012

On 03/11/2012 01:11, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
> Mark Keating wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
> Hello Mark,
>
>> Could you please set up an Act instance for the 2013 Perl QA Hackathon and make me the organiser. I would also like to make Ian Norton the co-organiser (he is cc'd on this email) and get him access to the repo.
>>
>> Please run the repo details to me once they are available. Thanks in advance.
>
> The test site is online:
>    » http://test.mongueurs.net/qa2013/
>
> The files are in your ~/qa2013/
>
> As Daniel said, for the test site, it may be easier/faster to add Ian's key to your authorized_keys

Hi Sébastien,

I don't seem to have write access to all the files in the QA test
directory! I cannot change elements of the UI etc. Could you give me
write access please - b00k still owns the ui file for instance.

Also, is there any chance this could be made into an .svn checkout or do
we wait until it is live for that? I like to work local and using the
Vim on your server is a bit painful.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat