Please set up Austrian Perl Workshop 2013 test site

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Aug 20 01:38:33 CEST 2013

Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Hi!

Hello,

> Can be a copy of last year, persumed date is 2. - 3. Nov 2013.

It appears you didn't have an account on the server. I just created one, but I'll need a public SSH key for you to access it.

In the mean time, the test site is ready: http://test.mongueurs.net/apw2013/

Also, what do you plan to use for the final URL? Following the logic of previous editions, <http://2013.useperl.at/apw2013/>, however, I would suggest to migrate to a more stable domain, like <http://act.useperl.at/apw2013/>. It would also be possible to redirect the previous editions to this new domain, if seemed appropriate.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.