Perl Oasis West / Tampa Bay Perl Workshop act site

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Thu Dec 19 01:41:33 CET 2013

Dylan William Hardison wrote:

> Perl Oasis West / tbpw2014 act site is ready to go live.
>
> It will be under the perloasis.info/ domain as in past years, and live
> under the /tbpw2014/ directory as it did on test.

The site is now live: http://www.perloasis.info/tbpw2014/
The SVN repository to edit it is: svn://svn.mongueurs.net/tbpw2014
The only missing bit is that I need you to give me your Act login name, so I can give you the main admin right. Also, do you want <http://www.perloasis.info/> to redirect to /tbpw2014/ ? or should I keep it to /opw2013/ ?

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.