Czech Perl Workshop

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Fri Dec 20 01:31:26 CET 2013

Nicholas Butler wrote:

> Hi Sebastien,

Hello Nicholas,

> I haven't heard anything from you since I sent you the details for the
> Czech Perl Workshop, can you tell me if all the information I sent is
> ok?

The information you provided are enough for me to work on it.
Note that if you want to use YEF payment system, you should get in touch with Philippe Bruhat.

> When will you be able to set up the site?
>
> Martina sent you her SSH key too, as requested.

I can't work on it right now because I am in the process of moving from one apartment to another.
I will work on it this week-end. Sorry for the delay.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.