accepting payments

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Fri Feb 8 21:52:26 CET 2013

Hello Gabor,

Apologies, got caught by FOSDEM, then lack of network at home since monday.

Gabor Szabo wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Philippe Bruhat (BooK)
> <philippe.bruhat at free.fr> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 08:57:56AM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>>>
>>> I updated the act.ini though there was a field called 'invoice' aleady
>>> in the act.ini file and I did not see it described
>>> in the docs.
>>> Actually I don't see the explanation of the [priceN] sections and the
>>> prices = N field in the [payment] either.
>>> It would be nice if some could add a few words.
>>>

>> http://act.mongueurs.net/doc/Manual/Organizer/Configuration.html
>> has a commented configuration file.
>
> I think I configured everything I had to. How is this now connected to
> my PayPal account and where can people pay?

I see that you are using your own paypal button. If you still want to try the Act paypal payment system, I'm trying to finish the setup. Sending you the certificate I understand you need to upload on Paypal site.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.