AMEX cards?

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Sun Jan 6 19:13:53 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 06, 2013 at 06:14:00PM +0100, Andrew Shitov wrote:
> Well, it doesn't work indeed. Then the question is: are there any
> plans for accepting AMEX?

After a quick search on the bank's website, it seems that it's possible
to accept payments made with American Express cards, but that requires
signing an additional contract with American Express.

I can do further research, but in the end, I expect that this is not
going to be free.

So a further question is going to be: is it worth it?

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 It matters not how grand your plans when they are built on a faulty
 foundation.                        (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #19 (Epic))