New act for Swiss Perl Workshop 2013

Roman Baumer rba at cpan.org
Sun Jan 13 15:42:40 CET 2013

Hi Sébastien,

Can you please migrate our testing site to the production site?

Yet we are not completely finished with everything, but we like to make sure our hopefully upcomming sponsors can have a look at the site.

Let me know how I can do the updates on the livesite then...

Kind regards and thank you very much!

Regards,
Roman