YAPC::NA 2012

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Fri Jun 21 15:19:10 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 03:16:27PM +0200, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:

> > Given that I now have several instances to import back, I guess a
> > real conversion script would be useful.
>
> There's a script "import_sofia2009" in the directory of the production
> instance. Maybe it can be extended?

That's what I had in mind.

My own copy of the script is:

    $ sha1sum import_sofia2009
    4b7b27675701ad068ae5a085915d634d7808d9b4  import_sofia2009

Do we have the same?

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 No magic gnome may come to you    /   and offer you the question-
 But should you ever get a wish    /   we have a good suggestion.
 The greatest gift to wish for     /   if your magic wish comes true-
 A friend who's as devoted         /   as Rufferto is to Groo.