Perl Oasis West / Tampa Bay Perl Workshop act site

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Wed Nov 20 02:12:56 CET 2013

Dylan William Hardison wrote:

> I'd *prefer* perloasis.info/tbpw2014, but /opw2014 can work ("Oasis Perl Workshop").

I copied opw2013 to morph it into tbpw2014: http://test.mongueurs.net/tbpw2014/
If you prefer to start from a blank site, let me know.
The files are in ~/tbpw2014-test/ on the server test.mongueurs.net, account dylan.

If this is your first time working with Act, you may find some documentation here:
  » http://act.mongueurs.net/doc/Manual/Organizer.html

You'll probably want to read Configuration first, in order to edit actdocs/conf/act.ini and change the dates and rooms. Layout and Templates explain how to edit most of the rest of the files.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.