Please set up Austrian Perl Workshop 2013 live site

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Fri Sep 13 00:42:26 CEST 2013

Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Hi!

Hello Thomas,

> Second try, and it's getting a bit urgent…

Deep apologies, I'm very messed up with my mail right now.

> Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:49:57 +0200
> From: Thomas Klausner <domm at cpan.org>
> Subject: Re: Please set up Austrian Perl Workshop 2013 test site
>
> Hi!
>
> Please set up apw2013 on the live server!

It is now online: http://act.useperl.at/apw2013/
I took the liberty to migrate the previous conferences to this domain (with domain aliases and redirections so the old URLs will continue to work).

> I'll try to remeber my svn credentials (if I fail, I'm sorry to have to
> bug you to reset them...)

No worries. Don't hesitate to ping me on IRC for a faster answer from me.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.