[Act] List of conferences out-of-date

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Mon Aug 4 22:47:08 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:14:54PM +0200, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> Next step: write an update script for the conferences.html page, that
> will use the conferences.yml file plus another file for the non-Perl
> conferences.

So I know have a script that generates the graph and the list of
Act conferences based on the conferences.yml file in the perl-events
repository (it also adds the three TLOV conferences to that data).

I've just pushed an update to the conferences.html file:
https://github.com/mongueurs/actsite/commit/8914dda0c8afc6f3eba292cbcb195d1a8b552a9e

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Just because you believe it does not make it so.