[Act] YAPCEU::2015

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Sun Dec 7 22:28:28 CET 2014

Diego Kuperman wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2014, at 1:28 AM, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
>
> > Diego Kuperman wrote:
> >
> >> Good morning Sébastien,
> >>
> >> I would like to add JJ to the svn repo of 'ye2015', his public key
> >> is: …by the way… I've seen you are working on a new workflow using
> >> github!… I would really like to be a beta tester, my user is
> >> diegok,
> >> JJ is JJ also there :-)
> >
> > I converted the SVN repository to Git, on Git Hub:
> >  » https://github.com/Act-Conferences/ye2015
> >
> > I sent you and JJ an invitation to join the group and thus be able
> > commit to this repository.
> >
> Thank you!. I've been reading other thread you had a proposal for git
> workflow. It looks fantastic to me… is that proposal already
> working?, should I push a new brand 'test' to get the site deployed
> on the testing instance?. If i create a brand prod it will go to
> production?.

Actually, no, I didn't do that and use master for both. But I don't think
a production site is using Git yet. It's a bit more cumbersome because it
requires (obviously) to double the number of repository checkouts.
If people ask for, we can go to such a workflow though.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.