Prepartion of SPW2014 site for testing

Roman Baumer rba at cpan.org
Tue Feb 4 22:53:06 CET 2014

Hallo Sébastien,

Thank your for putting the site online.

I'm struggle a litte bit with the payment/invoice part. I had a look at the German Perl Workshop site and saw there a way to produce an invoice.
On the testing level it seemst to work as well on the spw2014 site, yet on the prod setup it seems to be different. There will be no access to the
http://act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2014/purchase link and the text "purchase your conference ticket" is missing in the "Edit profile" page.

I tried different settings in the act.ini, yet I haven't been able to get it working.

Hopefully you might see something in the logs...

Every help would be welcome.

Regards,
Roman