Urgent to get access to CZPW site

Nicholas Butler nb at petamem.com
Wed Jan 8 14:16:16 CET 2014

Hi Lars,

Thank you for your reply.
I think here is my public key:
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDXOju5U2YIDoueS6edOPRHRILSae1jlr2Z352jqHrvnTtYRqVq2nvljapeyru4uAB9Cwe2x8QRbMvlT8nYdJiqc2yC0h3gRqUKZra5N4ZxgYgfujXkKtNPh0L3ZZYOBMinKjkfhzqtHRNP3TjEogXz0tyhSPyUjQMjBrbhfNbfeX/yVLbJC4EN2hzFIiF2vVyzwDXTuTWQ9VIm2uaVuKzCsB6LkzoHEFWo/i9A5NYFiiv20QeJjYTpm8RsIeoiFVpXewLGRHKwou1hCYtFugj35bCMNcIvYhMYyaydspExuXQvd3RW4vcMAk+HLlp5KrJ7uYhyM3P6vqZhfB/DN1Ed
nb at petamem.com

We are really struggling here, so we really need some pointers.
I've seen Sebastiens email, but don't know what to do next.
Do we go on to the web page http://test.mongueurs.net/czpw2014/ and
try and log in there?
Do we use our SSH key code and password to login there?
Or do we have to access it through the server by Linux or Putty?
My colleague and I who are setting this up are in marketing and we
aren't developers. So we don't know what commands to type if we have
to use Putty.

Please can you tell us how to do this?

Regards,

Nick.